Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a slew of bullets

- basin complex fire ran through my town, almost destroying the entire compound/ranch i live on. luckily the APVFB stayed back and protected the property. kick ass!

- driving has been hot and cold. some days i get the road to myself which is absolute heaven! other times, not so lucky.

- passed the same RV southbound one day, and then again northbound a few days later. still driving like a dipshit, and i'm sure i flipped him that special finger both times.

- still can't stand the people who won't just pull over and take that fucking picture. belive me when i tell you, YOUR PICTURE WILL NOT COME OUT GOOD IF YOU SHOOT OUT THE WINDOW. take a MINUTE and pull over. 

- i see people see me in their rearview, yet do nothing. or they give me the hands up "what?" do you really want me to count all of your chin hairs while i wait for a passing zone, lady? because that's what i need to do in order to not fall asleep while following you. that 40 seconds you lose is 10 minutes gained for me.

- drive with 1 foot only if you drive an automatic. your lazy left foot is on the brake.

- sometimes i find myself falling asleep follwing some people. i try to find ways to keep myself awake. driving in S curves worked for a while, but i only do that when i REALLY want them to pull over. the other day i decided to drive while looking through the crack between the steering wheel hole and the dashboard. ya, that was fun.

well i think that's it for now, more to come, hopefully within the month. hah!


No comments: